Tuesday, January 5, 2010

More to come as I come to more


If you haven't noticed already, I am pretty passionate about TOMS Shoes and everything the represent.

It would be an absolute dream to be apart of their internship program at their headquarters in Santa Monica, CA. I will be finishing up the application and sending it soon :)

Anyhoo. . .the real reason for this blog:

I am currently the TOMS Shoes Campus Representative for my college. I take extreme pride in having this opportunity to spread the word about TOMS to everyone. I am planning, with the assistance of O'More College of Design and their SGA, a Style Your Sole Party.

In short, this is where you are not only getting to style and create a one-of-a-kind pair of shoes, you are giving to a child that is in desperate need of shoes as well.

If you would like to be involved in this movement, whether it be participation, helping create, or donating to the cause, please feel free to comment to this post. ALSO, please share with everyone about this event.

Here is some information I know thus far:

Location: O'More College of Design in Franklin, TN
Date: March 27, 2010
Time: TBA

There will be forms to fill out to order the TOMS soon. The person who gets the most people signed up will receive their TOMS for FREE!!!

Please visit the
TOMS website to learn more about the cause. Our first planning meeting will be held Monday, January 11th at 11:30 on O'More's Campus. Anyone and everyone is welcome to come.

One for One

No comments: