Saturday, March 6, 2010

Get a Little, Give ALOT Bloggini

Time is winding down on your opportunity to order your shoes for our TOMS Style Your Sole Party on March 27th! Monday is the last day to order from me on this FORM. Just in case you don't get a chance, we will have Nashville Clothing Company on campus vending what inventory they have.

I knew that this event was going to be huge for me and for my school when I considered doing it in December, but I didn't realize how big!!

No, we probably aren't going to have 100 people like other college campuses. . . I mean comm'on . . . we have MAYBE 200 students total. But, we are going to have so much fun with wonderful friends and hopefully wonderful weather!

The idea of having an auction of specialized, designed TOMS from the bands Jonathan Singleton & The Grove and The Features is showing to be a GREAT SUCCESS! Not only are we raising money for Haiti and Partners In Health, but we are actually getting publicity for it as well!!

Nashville Scene

The Tennessean

You still have an opportunity to bid on these shoes! The auctions do not end until Monday:

The Features Auction

Jonathan Singleton & The Grove

I am so grateful for being able to spread the word about TOMS and their great cause. I have had some amazing responses as well and followers who would not have known about it unless I had told them and that truly makes me feel good inside. I am accomplishing something with a purpose and I think everyone should do it AT LEAST once in their lifetime.

Thank you so much for listening and I hope that my experience and passion for TOMS Shoes and their cause will help you realize a passion of your own and influence you to pursue it!

No comments: