Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sorry for the Absense

So, I know it's been a while since I have posted. Things have been so busy and by the time I get home from work I'm exhausted.

Things out here in Cali are going wonderfully. So well, in fact, that I really don't want to leave. I absolutely love it here. (minus the traffic and the drivers who make up their own laws)

The job is amazing! I love TOMS even more than ever! The people I live with, work with, and hang out with, are so wonderful!

I have had the opportunity to learn some interesting things, go to design conferences (Dwell on Design), eat at great places (Diddy Riese), and anticipate some great events that have yet to happen!!

I got to introduce some of my great friends from back home to my new friends here in Cali. Jonathan, Kayce, Amanda, and the rest of the gang were at the Country Music Throwdown Tour and Katie was with Fox at the 1st annual PacSun Ballyhoo event at Santa Monica Beach!! Both events were absolutely amazing!!


I have tackled In-n-Out Burger, Korea Town, and a few other spots . . . but I still have so much I want to do and only a little over a month to do it!!


I know in the next few weeks I will be going to Malibu, checking out Vegas, making it to Hollywood, and possibly Lego Land. I will keep you updated as much as possible.

On a not so happy note, I have lost a wonderful friend, and a DAMN GOOD person!

Jeffrey Alan Burnsides
April 1983 - June 2010
You will be missed dearly!!

No comments: