Sunday, March 13, 2011

Let's See If I Remember How to do This

Well Hell. . . . It's been a looooooonnnnngggg long time. I guess I should see where I left off to figure out where to start.

I mean ever since Greece my life has been super busy and BEYOND crazy. I think picking all of those four-leaf clovers last spring really helped.


Let's do a sitcom "to be continued" recap:

Greece last May with my girls. . .had a blast!


California last June - August working a kick ass internship with TOMS Shoes.


As soon as I got back from Cali, I was back in school for my final semester. . . . Senior show went off without a hitch!

November 29th, my husband, after 3 years of searching, finally got an engineering job.

December 1st, I get a job the amazing people and company that I had interned with all Fall, DBD Daniel Burton Dean.

December 2nd, was my last day of school and ohhh one other thing. . .

I'M PREGNANT!!
Meet Bean.

YUP, that's right! I'm pregnant. . .I am due to have a little boy this July.

Oh, and last but not least. . .we bought a house in February :D


So yeah . . .that's my recap. Crazy shit huh?

Never underestimate the luck of the Irish and those pretty little clovers ;)

I am getting back on the blogging train and have so much to share. . .There's no way I'm giving it to you all now.

2 comments:

3rdBird said...

Woohooooooo! I like every bit of this blog update.

Caitlin said...

YAY!!!! I'm so glad you're back to blogging :)