Thursday, April 22, 2010

A modge podge, potpouri, bloggini finish

Hope you all liked my little bit on dream interpretations last night. Granted, I am no psychologist, professional dream interpreter, or doctor, but it's always fun to learn something new about what our "subconscious" is telling us while we sleep.

I was also told that when you dream about other people, ultimately, you are dreaming about yourself. You are the people in your dreams. I don't know about this, but there could be some truth to it.

Well, now that that's over. . .new topic.

Foursquare!

I myself and a few of my friends use Foursquare on our iPhones. I like this little application because it is sort of fun and a challenge. I am currently the Mayor of 7 venues and I am lacking in the badge department.

The reason I bring this up is that I just want others to be safe! I didn't realize it, but when I connected Foursquare to Twitter, it was telling everyone my location. I didn't think much of it at first until a friend of mine asked me if I was just asking for a stalker. . . .then I was asked the same thing from another friend. I never thought about that. Creepers are out there so beware. . .and please be safe and informed before you start telling everyone your location at every given moment.

UFC/MMA

I am a huge fan of MMA fighting. I'm not sure what it is about two guys beating the crap out of each other in an eight sided ring that seems so entertaining to me. It actually can be pretty gruesome at times. I guess I like watching that like other women enjoy their soap operas. I like to watch the guys develop as fighters in their different skills, talk and interact with the other fighters, and see their personalities evolve.

Of course I have my favorites . . .the teeter from time to time. . .

Lightweight Division
Clay Guida
Gray Maynard


Welterweight Division

Georges St-Pierre

Middleweight Division
Grove Kendall
Herman Ed
Silva Wanderlei


Silva Anderson


Light Heavyweight Division
Bader Ryan
Evans Rashad
Griffin Forrest
Liddell Chuck
Nogueira Antonio Rogerio

Heavyweight Division
Carwin Shane
Nogueira Minotauro
Slice Kimbo

And of course my favorite all times!!
The Natural and ol' Royce Gracie

So yeah . . .a little into my knowledge of MMA. . . coming up very soon. . .College Football, NASCAR, and more ;)

No comments: