Saturday, April 24, 2010

Only Time Will Tell








The NFL Draft is almost over. . .and a couple of my guys went.

Ben Tate went in the second round as the 26th pick to the Houston Texans. I am very happy for Ben, but I unfortunately cannot cheer for the Texans. . .a little bit of a rivalry.

Walter McFadden went in the 5th round as the 7th pick to the Oakland Raiders. Perhaps not ideal for being the 5th round, but still. . .he was drafted, right?

I guess only time will tell about how they will potentially do in the NFL. I wish them the best of luck!

I have a little update on my TOMS auction winners. . . Both very pleased with their shoes, I must say :D

I haven't received permission (actually I haven't asked) to use their names, so I will not post them. But the person who won the Jonathan Singleton & The Grove TOMS sent me a pic of him wearing his shoes to class!!!
LOOKIN' GOOD!!!

I am still waiting on a pic from The Features TOMS winner. ;) He got me his pic!!! Check it out!

I am happy to say that doing something like this and helping out such a wonderful cause really can bring people together. I have met some incredible folks and made some friends along the way.

Speaking of The Features, I have some pics from them from One Day Without Shoes!!!!






Rog with his Chocolate Stitchout Corduroy TOMS on and the guys with their logo and the TOMS logo bag!!!

I can't thank them enough for all of their support for TOMS and myself! You all truly ROCK and deserve all the best!!!

We had our spring cocktail at school a while back, HUGE success. . .have some pics to share. Enjoy.
















If the pictures don't say enough. . .WE HAD A BLAST!!!

These are some pretty amazing people in these pictures and if you ever get a chance at meeting them in life, they will blow you away!!!

Finals are almost over and I couldn't be happier. I have been working on some outside projects that I have been having a lot more fun with and makes me really want to do more but I should just be focusing on the now and worry about all of that later.

Guess that's all for now. Need to get back to work.

Toodles!!

No comments: